My apologies....


Yes...another quick post just to clarify my position so far from now...

I was happy when I thought that all my pc problems were gone but... that was not true...
They appeared again and I was an entire week + 3 days without it.

There was an hardware serious problem and I was unable to join Second Life and keep my blog alive during this days.

Now I really think that part of the problems were perfeclty fixed but I need some other days to check and test if everything is alright down here before scream YAY again.
I don't have right now the possibility to log on so I have to wait some days before I continue to post the tones of items and new releases I've recieved so far!

I hope to come back and DEFINETLY asap!

Thanks for your patience!

With much love!



Angels

Comments

Popular Posts