Avenue Couture of Hope - Part I



Today, 1st of May, is the big day of Relay For Life, AVENUE of Life.

Avenue Couture of Hope created this Releay For Life for all the survivors and champions who battle cancer everyday.




I've lost my dear and young aunt this year due to a cancer and I'm honored to be a part of this project as a blogger.



The staff involved into this amazing project is unbelievable: 40 participating designers, fashion bloggers, sponsors, special guests and the dedication of AVENUE staff.




Today, 1st of May , the event will open with a preview show of the 40 exclusive designs, followed by an After Party, Date Auction and special guests appearance from Dazzlers Inc.




In this post I would like to show you some of the amazing creation made by the best designers of SL for this project.




Entre Mares, Oh! Studio, 3636 Couture, EMO-tions, Solidea Folies and Indie Rose
are the brands that I will show you today.



I will post more of this creations during this week since the designer are still giving me items and I really want to show you each creations because they deserve it!


Stay tuned and don't miss this event!!




Here's the LIMO if you want to be a part of this event:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/AVENUE%20at%20GOL/21/221/2068


Comments

Popular Posts