-Azul- Jeanie



Hellooooooo!!!!!
I know, sometimes it seems that I'm "died" but I've only a mess in my RL and a tons of things to do in this days so, apologiesssss everyone, readers and designers!

Today I would like to show you the new dress from -Azul- : Jeanie! Absolutely stunning as usual, this dress is perfect for an important date or for a cocktail party because is simple, lovely and extremely elegant!

I choose to wear it in Garnet 'cause I so love the red dresses and this one seems so sexy in this color version. Maybe also because the gown sometimes leave space to one leg thanks to the asymmetric little skirt adornet with silver flower as in the left shoulder.

The glitter top is so gorgeous and give a touch of glamour and light to this wonderful creation.

Visit -Azul- mainstore and grab Jeanie in your favourite color!
Don't miss it!


Comments

Popular Posts