-Glam Affair - Chic Limited Mary on Fire


I've already spoke about the CHIC Limited store: each month a new theme will be presented and designers will change.
Inside this little store you will find some exclusive collection made by the best designer of SL.
Here's the -Glam Affair- release for March that you will find in the Chic Limited store!

Mary on Fire
is a full outfit where you can find the exlusive Mary on Fire skin, outfit ( that's incredibly sexy ), a pair of eyelashes and many options so you can choose your best look!

I really love this ensamble, I'm pretty much close to the avantgarde style in this period and I really like how this outfit mix the avantagrde but the sexy lingerie style at the same time!


You will find this amazing outfit in the
CHIC Limited Store, and I'm sure that you cannot miss it, or you're fool!


Comments

Popular Posts