Violator - some amazing new releases




Im back with a bounch of amazing new releases for you!!!!
Today I will post some goodies from the amazing store VIOLATOR!

Yes, because VIOLATOR doesn't create only amazing fashionable outfits but... nw you will find also an amazing jewelry and make up collection!

Today I'm showing you my favourites ones fro
m both collections!
The jewels are simply stunning!!!!!!



You will find them in different colors but I have to say that they are really glamour, stylish and also uniques!


Both flexy and sculpted you wil fall in love with each design!
And what about the amazing make up tattoo collection??? fab!!!


I so love the choise of the vibrant and pastel colors, the fantasy of the design and also the possibility to wear your favourite make up with the matched eyelashes!
Sound amazing right?


I really suggest you to visit this amazing brand , you will ind all you need for being always amazing. fabulous and unique!



Visit Violator Mainstore




Styling Card:

Violator-Boheme Sauvage-Silver Black-Jewelry Set

Violator-Leash Me Up Gold/Black-Jewelry Set by SVaher

Violator-Rametti Di Pesco-Jewelry Set 1

Violator-Voyeur-Make Up Set-Green Black-by SVaher

Violator-What's Left of Paradise-Make Up Set-Azure Parrot

Violator-I See You II-Make Up Set-Electric Purple

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts