Donna Flora


Donna Flora has recently released some new and outstanding set of jewerly!
You know how much I love Donna Flora's jewels and today I show you the 4 new sets Squinternet made available in the jewerly section of Donna Flora Mainstore : Cati , Misty in platinum and gold and Lella!




I continue to strongly support that Donna Flora's jewels are absolutely the most realistic ones I've ever seen!
From the texture to the shape of gems, each set will enchant you!
This four new sets are extremely well done, classic and chic. You will love them for sure!




I'm always spellbound in front of shuch skill and manufacture!

Inside most of the sets you will find also a hud that allows you to change color to gems and pearls and also resize them so they can fit perfectly on you :)



Imagination, charme, elegance and seduction are the key words for these wonderful new sets.
Donna Flora has also a great taste for the vintage style and you will find amazing dress ispired by the '20th, 50th and you will feel as a DIVA!

I really suggest you to have a look inside this amazing store, it really deserve!

Visit Donna Flora!




Comments

Popular Posts