Violator - Deep at Night - I am alone


Today I would like to introduce you a great and amazing Avantgarde brand: Violator!
This is an half italian brand, and I really love it 'cause I'm going each day closer to the Avantgarde style that I found really artistic, futuristic but with that touch of glamour that make it unique.
Violator has released an amazing new outfit in this days: Deep at Night - I am alone!



This dress in Vinyl and Latex texture is certanly a masterpiece!
You can wear it in two different version ( I'm wearing the sexiest one which I love most )
and it comes with all this stuff you see in my pictures: from the hat to the boots, this outfit spread a sense of futuristic and fierce fashion.
Violator counts of an amazing collection ispired by this new and fab style and I really suggest you to have a look around the Mainstore, you will not regret it

Comments

Popular Posts