PXL - Candy & Dafne


Today I would like to introduce you the amazing skin from PXL!
Recently PXL has released two new line and they are really incredible!
At first I would like to talk about the Candy set: this is a glamour and really chic skin, available in different tones and a huge set of makeup choise.
The thing I mostly like in PXL set is the various options that you can choose for create your own style. In fact you can choose from different tones of eyebrows, freckles option, cleavage and so on!
The makeup choise is really stunning and soo huge that I would only like to show you my favourites ones but they are all amazing and perfect for every occasion :)




The Dafne set is more delicated and really sweet: I really love the face expression in this skin, it makes you feel like a sweet doll inside a sexy woman body.
Also here you can choose from different options and makeups and also here I have to say that they are all stunning!



The Dafne skin is available in 4 different tones and I love each one of them!
Also here I'm showing you the ones I love!



So, visit PXL Creations Mainstore , grab yours and be unique!!! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts