LionSkins NOVA


I'd introduce you the new LionSkins line called NOVA some weeks ago but now is time to expand this incredible new skin collection.
In fact Lion has recently released three new version of this amazing and innovative skin with blonde, pink, and red hairbase and makeups to die for.
This three new releases come in the pale tone and each color have 10 different makeups and 4 options ( hairbase, baldhead, no freckles with hairbase and no freckles baldhead ) and the clavage is included!
I really love the originality of this skin, you will find amazing makeups, piercing painted in the skin, a fab and realistic hairbase and , omg, I really love the pink one 'cause it make me so unique!
If you will se a little girl with pink hair, well... it's just me ;)


I think that this is the sexiest belly I've ever seen in all my SL! You don't need to put prim piercing on to get sexy also 'cause most of the time wearing a prim piercing can detach some parts of an outfit or it can just come out to your clothes and is not so good to see.
But with this skin all your problems were resolved! Now you can be sexy and keep your belly piercing with any outfit, anytime!

And another amazing thing is that !VA! made an amazing hair set for this NOVA skin that fits perfectly with all the hairbase colors so you can choose your best style and be sexy!
You will find this amazing new set of NOVA skin in the LionSkins mainstore and you can buy the Nova hair created for this skin in Vanity Hair mainstore! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts