Chaisuki - Vienna



I follow Chaisuki brand since I was born on SL and I think that Chai make such pretty and original skins!Today I would like to introduce you the new skin line called Vienna. This is an amazing work, the skin is available in 6 different tones and they are all fab.

Inside each tone you will find:
- 18 make-ups
- lipsticks
- optional opened lips
- optional hairbase
- alternative breasts
- optional tan-line
- optional pubic hair
A huge selection for mix and match this skin with your best style.


I really love the lips, they are really sexy and the pastel colors of the make-ups is just amazing and really original. You will find it perfect for this summer.

The body is simply amazing, you will have also the possibility to wear a sexy breast clavage or a tan-line so you can say : "hey, I went to the beach this morning and look my tanned skin!"
I think this is an amazing set that you cannot miss, visit Chaisuki!

Comments

Popular Posts