{Zaara} 50% SALE!!

Ok, now.. take a deep breath 'cause I'm going to tell you something that maybe you will feel as unreal: From June 5th to June 13th {Zaara} is holding a 50% off sale!!!!

I saw this amazing news from the {Zaara} blog and I was speachless!
I went there and buy all the stuff I really desired for so many time and I'm so proud of them!
First of all I buy this amazing cream dress called Chaya, is so cute and delicate, it comes with different gowns so you can choose your preferite version and you can also wear it without the flower decoration.
Then I decide to match with it some of the best
{Zaara} jewels:

I think that they are a piece of treasure, so perfect and real! From the shape, to the textures of the metals and pearls, they are a loyal representation of the richest jewels of India.
When I wear them I always feel as an Indian princess!
Then I'd add a final touch to my indian ensamble :


A cute Pashmina in a Ice coffee color, for a wind summer night ;)
As you can see, I really love my indian style 'cause I'm a little bit indian inside and .. Zaara, thank you so much for this amazing sale and for share with us your world, your creativity and your big talent!

Dress: Zaara : Chaya *Lotus*

Head Jewel: Zaara : Nizam Head jewel *white*

Earrings: Zaara : Nizam Jhumka (earing) *white*

Necklace: Zaara : Nizam necklace (long) *white*

Arm band: Zaara : Suvarna Armband

Pashmina: Zaara : Pashmina Shawl *Ice coffee*

Hair: Maitreya Aisha II - Blacks Pack ( for {Zaara} Nizam Jewel )

Shoes: Stiletto Moody Bare Greta (Black Patent)

Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 01



Comments

Popular Posts