[LeLutka]-BLAZIN dress/purple


Yesterday I recieved a notice/notecard from [LeLutka] announcing their new Summer Collection 2010.
I went there to have a look ( I'm a curious girl :P ) and the Sim was full of people concentrated in the Apparel store. Why? because the new collection is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
I fell in love at the first sight with all of the new releases, they are fantastics, most of them are sculpted but with a great elaboration and they look so real!
If I stayed there I would have bought all of them, but it was too late and I had to make a choise. So I bought this wonderful dress that I'm showing to you now. BLAZING is a full sculpted dress divided into three attachments. The way it moves is so perfect, you will not have problems with your AO or poses 'cause it fits very well to all the movements. I really love the way that this sculpted are made, specially the shadows that give to it a touch of realness.
10+ to this amazing dress and to all the [LeLutka] Summer collection 2010!

Dress: [LeLutka]-BLAZIN-dress/purple

Hair: *booN HSO388 hair black

Skin: -Belleza- Elle Dark Med Line #4

Jewels: Alienbear's (Sakura II earrings RFL10 gift)

Alienbear's (Sakura II necklace RFL10 gift)

Comments

Popular Posts